We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website. We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us or automatically as you navigate through the Website.
We collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer, household, or device ("personal information"). This includes information about your identity such as your name, your e-mail address, or your postal address. Any information that cannot be directly linked to your identity (e.g. statistical details such as the number of users of the Website) is, however, not considered to be personal information.
There is no automated decision-making on the basis of your personal information in connection with the use of our Website.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information Provided at the Time of Registering to Use our Website
You can register on our Website and log-in for the use of certain services. To register, you have to provide the following data:
- your title, name and surname;
- your email address;
- your telephone number;
- your password of choice; and
- your preferred store.
In addition, we record the date and time of registration and the IP address. If you register via Google/FB/Linked-in authentication please refer to (Third-Party) Performance and Analytical Cookies for further information.
During the registration process, we ask for your consent to using your personal information. You may also update your personal information online, once you have logged in.
Upon registration, a user account is created for you. Your personal information in the user account is stored by us for as long as an active customer relationship with you exits. If you have bought a kitchen or other product from us, your data will be stored until the warranty period ends. You can at any time demand deletion of your personal information and / or your user account.
- Information Provided Selecting Favorite Retail Store
Prior to providing certain services, we may ask you to select your nearest or for other reasons preferred retail store.
This selection will be stored as long as your user account is active.
- Preference Settings and Kitchen Planning Tools
The Website offers you a kitchen planning tool (3D Kitchen planner) and various preference setting options such as through wishlists, using the kitchen wizard tool or when browsing the kitchens and solutions sections of our Website.
When you are using the aforementioned tools and /or setting preferences the following information will be collected:
- your preferences and selections;
- your kitchen plan, if uploaded or designed by you.
If you have registered and logged in, your preference selections will be linked to your user account. Your preference data is stored by us for as long as an active customer relationship with you exits.
- Information provided to book appointment, home visits, contact us and request for information
Through our Website you may contact us, book an appointment, book a home visit or request marketing materials such as free kitchen brochures.
If you choose any of these requests, we will require you to fill out a form on our Website and we will collect the personal information that you provide in the form, including
- your title, name and surname;
- your address;
- your email address;
- your telephone number;
- your preferred store; and
- your preferred dates (if applicable)
- In addition, we record the IP address and the date and time of the enquiry.
We process any personal information transmitted through the contact or request form exclusively for the purpose of answering your enquiry or reacting to your request. After the matter has been dealt with, the personal information is stored for some time in case you have any further questions. The personal information will be deleted once the matter has been conclusively dealt with.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including the website from which our own Website has been accessed, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type, the inquiry of your web browser and the time stamp of that inquiry, the status and the amount of data transmitted in the course of the inquiry;
The IP address of your computer is stored only for the duration of your use of our Website. Afterwards, it is deleted or anonymized. The other data is stored for a limited period, until it is no longer required to ensure reliability, functionality and accessibility of the Website.
The information we collect automatically is only statistical data and does not include personal information. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
We classify the cookies used on our Website into four categories:
- Strictly necessary cookies
These cookies are required for the operation of our Website. They include, for example those that enable you to log into secure areas of our Website or book an appointment.
|cookie-notification||is used for displaying cookie notifications header.||HTTP||SESSION|
|anonymous-consent||is used for enabling storing of personal preferences.||HTTP||SESSION|
|ROUTEID||is used in context with load balancing. This optimizes the response rate between the visitor and the site, by distributing the traffic load on multiple network links or servers.||HTTP||SESSION|
|JSESSIONID||is used to preserve users states across page requests.||HTTP||SESSION|
|acceleratorSecureGUID||is used to enable security mechanisms.||HTTP||SESSION|
|kutchenhaus-cart||is used for cart.||HTTP||SESSION|
We do not control these third parties' tracking technologies or how they may be used. If you have any questions about an advertisement or other targeted content, you should contact the responsible provider directly. For information about how you can opt out of receiving targeted advertising from many providers, please visit their website. To learn more about Google, please visit (https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US). To learn more about Facebook, please visit (https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/update?ref=old_policy). To learn more about LinkedIn, please visit (https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy) . To learn more about YouTube, please visit (https://policies.google.com/privacy) You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's website.
- Functional Cookies - Personalization
These cookies are used to recognize you and store your preferences when you return to our Website. They enable us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example your favorite kitchens, fronts, styles, appliances or handles).
Such cookies may be set by us or by third party providers whose services we have added to our pages, such as the 3D Kitchen Planner.
If you do not allow these cookies then some or all of these services may not function properly.
- Targeting Cookies
These cookies record your visit to our Website, the pages thereof you have visited and the links therefrom you have followed.
We will use this information to make our Website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant and meaningful to your presumed interests. We will also share this information with nobilia and our retailers for this purpose.
These cookies are usually activated in response to your actions, i.e. by setting your privacy preferences, by registering or logging in or by completing fill-in-forms. You can set your browser to block or alert you to these cookies, but some parts of the Website will not work once those cookies are blocked.
How We Use Your Information
Here are some examples of how we use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To communicate with you and provide you with information including marketing materials, products, or services that you request from us.
- To provide you with communication, updates and notices about your account and our relationship.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
- To protect against, identify, and prevent fraud and other criminal activity, claims and other liabilities.
- To improve your customer experience and to operate, evaluate and improve our business, including developing new products and services, analyzing our services and customer base, conducting testing and research, aggregating and anonymizing data, performing data analytics, and undertaking accounting, auditing, and other internal functions.
- To personalize content which may include targeted or interest-based advertising. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you click on or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
- To comply with legal requirements.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
- To the nobilia group which includes nobilia and any other subsidiaries and affiliates of us.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business such as CompuSoft, Anthill, Docusign, and Nexway. These companies may need information about you in order to perform their functions. These companies are not authorized to use the information we share with them for any other purpose.
- To your preferred local kitchen retail store. We will share your current and future personal information we collect with your selected preferred local kitchen store for marketing analysis, business process and operational purposes. The data will only be shared with the one selected local kitchen store and not with other stores.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event we may or do sell or transfer some or all of our business or assets (including in the event of a merger, acquisition, joint venture, reorganization, divestiture, dissolution or liquidation).
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. You have a number of rights relating to your personal information and what happens to it. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers, Services or Products from the Company. If you do not wish to have your email address or contact information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services or contact you about our products or services or for any other marketing purposes, you can opt-out by amending your preferences or unsubscribe by contacting us at DPO@kutchenhaus.com. If you have a user account on our Website, you can also unsubscribe by logging into your user account and selecting that you do not wish to be contacted in the future or by deleting your user account.
- Close User Account
You may close your user account at any time by contacting us.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by amending your preferences or unsubscribe by contacting us per email at DPO@kutchenhaus.com.
- Information received with your Consent. For certain services on our Website we ask for your consent to us collecting, processing or transferring your personal information. You are under no obligation to give us your consent, however, some services or tools may not be able to work properly without such consent.
You have the right to withdraw your given consent at any time and for whatever reasons. If you would like to withdraw your consent, please contact us per email at DPO@kutchenhaus.com or use the relevant option in your user account to withdraw your consent.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
We want to ensure that all the information we have about you is factually correct and up to date. If you find that the personal information, we have about you is inaccurate or needs updating (for instance, you may have changed your name or address) please contact us per email at DPO@kutchenhaus.com so we can correct it. If you have created a user account on our Website, you can change the details stored about you by logging into your user account.
We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
Our Website and Children
This Website is not intended for children under the age of 13. To our knowledge we do not collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you believe a child under the age of 13 may have provided us personal information without parental consent, please contact us at email@example.com.
California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see Your California Privacy Rights for more information.
We take the security of your personal information very seriously. We have implemented various strategies, controls, policies and measures to keep your data secure and keep these measures under close review. We store the information provided by you on protected dedicated servers and protect your data by using encryption techniques and other safeguards such as firewalls and password protection. Technical and organizational measures are taken to protect such servers against loss, destruction, access, modification, or dissemination of your personal information by unauthorized persons. This means that your data is protected and only accessible by a limited number of persons who need it to carry out their job responsibilities. We also ensure that there are strict physical controls in our buildings which restricts access to your personal information to keep it safe.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to your user account or certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not 100% secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk.
Last Reviewed on: 05/02/2022
This Policy does not apply to workforce-related personal information collected from California-based employees, job applicants, contractors, or similar individuals.
Information We Collect
In particular, we have collected the following categories of personal information from consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
|A. Identifiers.||This may include information such as: Title, first name, last name, alias, telephone no, postal address and email address.||YES|
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||This may include information such as: Name, postal address and telephone no. (Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.)||YES|
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||This may include information such as: Marital status.||YES|
|D. Commercial information.||This may include information such as: Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||YES|
|E. Biometric information.||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.||NO|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.||This may include information such as: Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||YES|
|G. Geolocation data.||This may include information such as: Physical location or movements.||YES|
|H. Sensory data.||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.||NO|
|I. Professional or employment-related information.||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.||NO|
|J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).||Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.||NO|
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.||This may include information such as: Profile reflecting a person's preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||YES|
For more information on how we obtain the categories of personal information listed above please read Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It.
Sharing Personal Information
We may share your personal information by disclosing it to a third party for a business purpose. We only make these business purpose disclosures under written contracts that describe the purposes, require the recipient to keep the personal information confidential, and prohibit using the disclosed information for any purpose except performing the contract. In the preceding twelve (12) months, we have disclosed the following personal information for a business purpose:
Category A: Identifiers.
Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.
Category C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Category D: Commercial information.
Category F: Internet or other similar network activity.
Category G: Geolocation data.
Category K: Inferences drawn from other personal information.
We disclose your personal information for a business purpose to your chosen Kutchenhaus showroom and the following third-party service providers:
Compusoft, Anthill, Docusign and Nexway.
Sale of Personal Information
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides California residents with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Right to Know and Data Portability
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months (the "right to know"). Once we receive your request and confirm your identity (see Exercising Your Rights to Know or Delete), we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
- disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
Right to Delete
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions (the "right to delete"). Once we receive your request and confirm your identity (see Exercising Your Rights to Know or Delete), we will review your request to see if an exception allowing us to retain the information applies. We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
We will delete or deidentify personal information not subject to one of these exceptions from our records and will direct our service providers to take similar action.
To exercise your rights to know or delete described above, please submit a verifiable request by either:
- Calling us at 888 905 25 98 or
- Visiting https://kutchenhaus-us-eshop.nobilia.aws-arvato.com
Only you, or someone legally authorized to act on your behalf, may make a request to know or delete related to your personal information. You may also make a request to know or delete on behalf of your minor child.
You may only submit a request to know twice within a 12-month period. Your request to know or delete must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
You do not need to create an account with us to submit a request to know or delete.
We will only use personal information provided in the request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make it.
Response Timing and Format
We will confirm receipt of your request within ten (10) business days. If you do not receive confirmation within the 10-day timeframe, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We endeavor to substantively respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding our receipt of your request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.